The Generator is an international, non-for-profit journal on use of
the Unicon programming language and
its predecessor and subset, the Icon
Issues of The Generator can weigh in around 5MB.
This is not big by modern standards, but SourceForge is known to
have network load issues. Feel free to try one of the mirrors.
The Generator is designed to be printed on both sides of the paper. In some circumstances use of
the printing options Auto-rotate and Center and Fit to paper might be appropriate. The second issue currently requires excessive printer memory (it prints on a true PostScript 128MB printer but not an HP 32MB printer); a "print edition" (hard copy) is available for those who need it; e-mail the editor.
Instructions for Authors
The Generator welcomes original, scholarly contributions from the community.
Authors wishing to submit articles to the Generator should e-mail them to
- David Gamey, Toronto, Canada, David Gamey at rogers com.
- Clint Jeffery, Moscow, Idaho, USA, clint.jeffery at gmail com.
- Frank J. Lhota, Waltham, Massachusetts, USA, lhota adarose at
- Kazimir Majorinc, Zagreb, Croatia, Kazimir Majorinc at chem pmf hr.
- William H. Mitchell, Tucson, Arizona, USA, whm at mse com.
- Steve Wampler, sbw at tapestry tucson az us.
[Note: e-mail addresses follow usual syntax.]